Sunday, June 9, 2013

06.09.13 - I+TA: Sungoddesses Collection (Summer 2013)

This post is going to be for one of the new collections for my store

This particular collection is known as the Sungoddesses Collection. Everything, including the name of the collection was named by Ana Timofte

Awhile ago, I was stuck in a rut and wanted to learn how to make duochromes so I made 6 "practice duochromes". They turned out pretty amazing. Many months later, with the help of Ana, I get to release this. 

The artwork I did for it. During this time, everything went wrong for my laptop. I asked people to help me do some art for it but no one stepped up :( So I plowed on through and ended up with this drawing. 


 Anyway, let's start:
Everything is swatched in indirect sunlight and over TFSI (Too Faced Shadow Insurance)

 Ayesha
I don't know if you can see but Ayesha is a Warm brown that has an aqua and green duochrome and has flashes of purple shimmer
 Ayesha
 Ayesha

 Daliah
 Daliah Tan that has a golden orange duochrome and flashes of purple sparkles
 Daliah

 Isa
 Isa Reddish brown that flashes purple in certain light. This is my favorite one out of all these...
 Isa

 Johara
 Johara Blue that has fiery shimmers (gold, orange, and red)
 Johara

 Noor
 Noor - Warm brown with a golden sheen and sparkles
 Noor

 Sahar
Sahar Warm brown that has a coppery-red duochrome and golden shimmers. This is my second favorite in this collection. 
Sahar

The link to the Sungoddesses Collection. As of right now, they're clamshell sizes. 
[[ Follow my store on Facebook here.  I post promotions and sales here :) ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment