Sunday, June 9, 2013

06.09.13 - My Filofax Family

One of my latest obsessions is binder planners. Namely, the Filofax. I've always been a stationery addict. So when I discovered the Filofax videos on Youtube, I was hooked!

Honestly, I did have more than this but I have since sold/given them away. 
 Here they are! I like this photo :) The colors all go well together... Though, one of them I'm planning on selling so... yeah >_<

L-R: Personal Metropol in Lavender, Personal MODE in (I don't know, actually O_o;), Compact Back to School! in Green, Personal Malden in Grey, and Pocket Finsbury in Antique Rose.

 Let's start with the Pocket (sized) Finsbury in Antique Rose. This was the first one I got. It was on sale for 60% off. I bought this back in January 2013. This was the one that caused my Filo-addiction. Here's the front of it...

 The back...
 A macro shot of the leather...

 Inside of the front cover. It doesn't lay flat :( but I've trained it as best as I could... 
 The inside of the back cover...

This is the only Pocket size I have, as of now (hehehe). I changed to the Personal sized ones because I started having more "to do's". I still really love my Pocket Finsbury though. Could be because it was my first one? No, I still really love the size...

 Aww, the lighting washed out the gorgeous color! This is the Personal (sized) Metropol in Lavender. My second purchase.  I love this...

The front.

 The back
 Here's the contrast stitching. Makes it all the more appealing... :)
 Inside of the front cover...
 Inside of the back cover...
 Inside the back cover MINUS the notepad blocking the pockets >_<;

Before I got my Gillio, I used this as my home planner. I kept track of my finances, passwords, my online store logs (tracking #s and invoice logs), and even kept a small journal (just jotted quick things that happened). Right now, it's just sitting there waiting to be used. I haven't figured out what I want to use it for yet. I, literally, just moved stuff out of it yesterday. 

 Personal sized MODE in... Honestly, I don't know what color this is because I purchased this from someone in the Philofaxy FB Group. When I saw the MODE for the first time, I fell in love. But I fell in love with the mint and the aqua one. I couldn't find either of those :( I still like this one. It's pretty bright :P

 The back

 Macro shot of the plastic material... It looks so cool :D~

 Inside of the front cover. Actually, the MODE's interior is exactly like the Domino's. The material is different, but the pockets are the same. 
 Inside of the back cover...

I plan on using the MODE as a daily journal. I think it's the perfect size for it. :) As you can see, as of this moment it's keeping my Gillio inserts safe....

 From the 2013 range. The Back to School! is a Compact size. It's like 1/2 the size smaller than the Personal sized ones I have. Meaning they hold less inserts...

I think the cover is so damned cute :P

The back 
 There weren't any pockets on the interior. That's fine with me. 
 The little envelope things I stuck on the inside of the back cover are from POST-IT. I just stuck them on there in case I needed to put stuff in it. I really like the size of the Compact. I was using this one for awhile before I got the Gillio

I plan on using this as my blog "planner". I figured out how to take notes on reviews a month ago. I think it's pretty neat. ^_^ Right now, I'm focusing on setting up my Gillio the perfect way before I can work on the other planners...

 Personal Malden in Grey. This is the one I plan on selling. I couldn't "bond" with it. A lot of people are in love with the Malden. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. I don't even know why. 

 The back
 The insides. I love the inside pockets....
 The top rings... PERFECT!
 Bottom rings... also PERFECT!

And I know this isn't a Filofax, but a Gillio agenda... I thought I'd post this in here too. Just look at how beautiful it is :D~ I'm still trying to get used to my set up. I made it different from how I had my Filofax. I want this to be my one planner, instead of me having to go from different planner to planner just to check out stuff. *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment