Sunday, June 16, 2013

06.16.13 - Shiro Cosmetics

 I need more Shiro Cosmetics in my life. No, really, I do. This is my 3rd order ever. I don't think my second order counts because all of it was for my friend ;P

Speaking of my friend, I was at work, and suddenly she massively text-bombs me that I need to help her get an eyeshadow from Shiro because it was "HAWT!!!" ^_^; 

Honestly, I don't remember how long my order took because this was ordered awhile ago *is ashamed at the slow pace of my post :P*

Most of my order came from the There and Back Again: A Hobbit Collection. Everything is swatched under an LED light and over UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion)

 These labels are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! 
Lingered in Twilight
 Lingered in Twilight

 Awww... just look how adorable it is... ;__;
 When the Thrush Knocks
  When the Thrush Knocks

 Hehehe! So cute! I need to stop commenting on these labels :P
 King Under the Mountain
 King Under the Mountain

L-R: Lingered in Twilight, When the Thrush Knocks, and King Under the Mountain

 Lingered in Twilight
 Lingered in Twilight - Deep blue with a billion green shimmers :) It creates kind of a metallic finish. Beautiful!

 When the Thrush Knocks
  When the Thrush Knocks - (Sorry for it being blurry) Warm shimmery gold

 King Under the Mountain
 King Under the Mountain - Rich chocolate brown that has gold, blue, and silver shimmers

 Hehehehe! Oh this label is hilarious :D
 It's Gonna be MAY
  It's Gonna be MAY
 Nestyr [my friend wanted this color, I ordered two, one for me and one for her]
 Nestyr
 Nestyr

 Aww... Lol! Okay I didn't stop commenting about the labels ;D
 The Last Homely House
 The Last Homely House

L-R: It's Gonna Be MAY, Nestyr, and The Last Homely House

 It's Gonna be MAY
 It's Gonna be MAY
 It's Gonna be MAY 
  It's Gonna be MAY - I tried taking many photos to capture the different shifts and shimmers.
Light purple that has a golden sheen and red, copper, and gold shimmers

 Nestyr
 Nestyr
 Nestyr - Lavender that has a turquoise sheen and red, blue, and green shimmers

 The Last Homely House 
 The Last Homely House - Reddish brown with a billion green shimmers that makes it almost duochrome.

I, know why people love Shiro Cosmetics. Their formula is excellent! Colors are gorgeous! So... why don't I have more Shiro!? Who knows! It'll probably change soon :P

1 comment: