Thursday, June 27, 2013

06.27.13 - Glamour Doll Eyes

Why, hello Glamour Doll Eyes. It's been a long time. I think it's been a little over a year since I've ordered... But TAA DAA!!! I have ordered. I must say I love the new labels though I am a little sad that my labels are gone :P But it's okay because I like these better LOL! 


Most of my order consisted of the Halo Collection. Like I said, I hadn't ordered or been on the site in awhile and there were so many new colors I didn't know where to start :P But I was attracted to this collection because I've been on a neutral kick. 

Everything you see has been taken under an LED light and swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer [btw, I think I like this better than TFSI and UDPP!].

Look at that cute label!!! I really love the color scheme :) Anyway, there were two free samples included in my order and I shall share those with you first!

Calypso

Bearded Lady

L-R: Calypso and Bearded Lady

Calypso
Calypso - this reminds me of a shimmery sea blue. Not completely blue, not completely teal.

Part of the Blogger's Collection
Bearded Lady
Bearded Lady - hehehe! Love the name. This is a rich shimmery warm brown [for some reason these two photos are washed out, the above where I showed it with Calypso are more accurate]

Part of the Circus Collection
---------------
Now, let's go on with my order that's not part of the Halo Collection

Here are their new labels. Oh! How I wish I could draw like that! ^_^; But like I said, I love the color scheme. I really love this new design :D

Obscure
Obscure

Mackinac
Mackinac

Downtown
Downtown

L-R: Obscure, Mackinac, and Downtown

Obscure
Obscure - Oh, how many times have I mentioned that I love these types of colors? It's like a muted, dirty plum color. And it's matte! The matte formula is GORGEOUS! It's smooth, buttery, and just plain amazing :)

This is from the Blogger's Collection

Mackinac 
Mackinac - I've been on a mint kick lately and I was hoping this would be the perfect mint color. But it's not. I'm not saying it's not pretty, it is. It's just not the color I wanted :P It's a shimmery seafoam green and has red sparkles.

This is from the Blogger's Collection.

Downtown [woah! Blurry! Sorry :( ]
Downtown - Another warm brown but this one has golden shimmers and blue sparkles. Compared to Bearded Lady this color [Downtown] is slightly lighter and has more of a warm tone
---------------

Now, we're going to start with the Halo Collection (YAY! :P)

Audacious
Audacious

Exposed
Exposed

Mannequin
Mannequin

L-R: Audacious, Exposed, and Mannequin

Audacious
Audacious - this color reminds me of fool's gold. It's beautiful :)

Exposed
Exposed - a matte blue-toned gray. LOVE! These are my favorite gray shades!

Mannequin 
Mannequin - another color I'm in love with! This is a peachy shade with golden shimmers and has purple sparkles sprinkled throughout :)

Unveil
Unveil

Flawless
Flawless

Flaunt
Flaunt

L-R: Unveil, Flawless, and Flaunt

Unveil
Unveil - Matte dark brown with purple sparkles. So pretty!!! I think this is the favorite in this order ^_^

Flawless
Flawless - Metallic champagne

Flaunt
Flaunt - This is a medium brown with pink and golden shimmers

Vulnerable
Vulnerable

Undressed
Undressed

L-R: Vulnerable and Undresssed

Vulnerable
Vulnerable - Pinky-beige (is that a word? :P) with gold and green shimmers

Undressed
Undressed - Dark brown with golden green shimmers

Imitation
Imitation

Disclose
Disclose

L-R: Imitation and Disclose

Imitation
Imitation - I can't even describe this unique color O_O; According to the site:
Medium beige with dark brown undertones and silver shimmers

Disclose
Disclose - Blackened gold that has orange and red shimmers

Did you like anything from the Halo Collection? Which was your favorite? Mine was obviously Unveil <--EVERYONE SHOULD GET THAT NOW! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment