Saturday, August 17, 2013

08.17.13 - OCC Lip Tar: Queen


 I don't post many lippies. But one thing for sure is I'm looking for the perfect ROSE color for the past 3 years! Yep, you heard right!!! Haven't found anything ;__;

A few months ago (hehehe! I'm so slow with posting...), I was in Sephora. I was purchasing Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray (I use this everyday, thanks ;P) and saw this OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) Lip Tar in Queen. Now, doesn't that look like a nice bright rose color?... Doesn't it!?!?!?!?! 

Plus the packaging is really cute. The little ziplock baggie and little lip brush...
Everything is photographed under an LED light and nothing has been editted. 

 Cute little tube...

 Ingredients listings... The color name is on the top right (as you can see).

 You only need a TEENY TINY amount! TEENY TINY!!! It would cover your whole lip. How much is enough? o <--that much! No JOKE! 

Scent (or would it be flavor?): Mint! YAY for minty lip products!!! I think vanilla is overplayed for lip products. 

 WHAT?!!?!?! NOT ROSE COLORED AT ALL!!! Lol! But it's this nice pink shade. On OCC's site, it says : 
Bright coral pink

Umm... I don't see the coral at all, do you?

The finish? Matte! Can't you tell? :P 


Quite pretty... Wow these photos make my lips look HUGE. <--random. 

Would I purchase more OCC Lip Tars? Yes, actually. Despite it being matte, there was still quite a moisturizing element to it. And there is a huge assortment of colors! Including crazy ones like blue, green, and etc. 

2 comments: