Sunday, August 25, 2013

08.25.13 - Persephone Minerals

Dun dun dunnnn! Persephone Minerals is back! New labels and new colors! Yay!

She had a sale awhile ago and I purchased some of these new colors. Little did I know, I think I was half-asleep that most of them were glitters ;) Hehehe. I didn't swatch the glitters since I don't have a sticky base for them. 

My order. Swatches are done over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and under an LED light. 

As usual, I like to start with the free samples. There were two included: Enchanted Forest

Thonis

L-R: Enchanted Forest and Thonis

Enchanted Forest - Beautiful forest green shade with hints of golden shimmer and speckles of blue shimmer.
Enchanted Forest

Thonis - Blue with a turquoise shift
Thonis
Thonis
Thonis

Hydra
Hydra

Flame Lily
Flame Lily

L-R: Hydra and Flame Lily

Hydra - Baby blue with a blue duochrome
Hydra

Flame Lily - Gorgeous red-orange shade that has a strong golden copper shift
Flame Lily

Lolita
Lolita
Lolita - Soft pink that has a slight purple sheen and silvery shimmers
Lolita

That's the end of all the actual eyeshadows I purchased. Now, onto the glitters. Like I said above, I didn't swatch any of them...

Plumeria
Plumeria

Birds of Paradise
Birds of Paradise

Apple Blossom
Apple Blossom

Blue Rose
Blue Rose

Scilla
Scilla

Larkspur
Larkspur

Love them all! I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. Follow them on Facebook to see upcoming products. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love flame lily! I've been eyeing up Spirit Realm, but international shipping is $10 which is just so high :( Intl shipping is my enemy lol :P Oh I got my new i+t order last week - those sun goddess shades are stunning!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I have Spirit Realm from when she first created it! I love it SO HARD! Lol. Yay! I'm glad you've received your order and liked the Sun Goddesses colors. I think I need to make more of those, I was surprised by how much people liked them :P

      Delete