Saturday, August 31, 2013

08.31.13 - Moon Rabbit Cosmetics - Lunar Bunny Club (August 2013)

Another month has come and gone and what? What's this!? Why, my Moon Rabbit Cosmetics' Lunar Bunny Club subscription has arrived for this month! Yay!

The ingredients listing sheet got messed up (not her fault, it was mine -_-; ) so I didn't include it in this photo. Look! The top jar label!! YAY!!! I get excited easily, can't you tell? :)


The bottom jar is hand-written. 

Sturgeon Moon

Swatched under an LED light and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer

Sturgeon Moon - Shimmery purple that kind of has a subtle pink sheen to it. 

I think you can see the pink in this photo more.

I can't wait to see what's coming out next :D

Click here to see last month's subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment