Thursday, August 1, 2013

Custom planner inserts question :)

If you've been following my instagram, the last few weeks I've been posting photos of my test pages of my custom inserts that I've created using my innocent+twisted alchemy artwork. I was surprised and really happy to see that a lot of people liked them. 

But I had a dilemna. I'm very indecisive. Dated or undated?

Right now, I have these (click on the links for example photos):
- Day on a Page inserts

So like I said, the question I wanted to know is: Should I create dated versions or undated versions? Should I do both? If I did dated versions, when should I start? January 2014? 

I do plan on doing more designs, but for now... I have those. 

Anyway, please let me know in the comments :) Thank you for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment