This week, I started out using my the Original in Retro Yellow but I received my Compact Calipso in Bright Blue on Tuesday. You bet I moved right in! ^_^;
I decided to use up my i+t inserts. I have a few months left. I also wanted to try decorating them ^_^ I started using my Masking Tape Stickers and dumped a bunch of stickers on my pages :P
I really need to finish Vicki's commission. It's been awhile. I just haven't felt like drawing :( So I'm quite sad...
I usually use my cheap gel pens but I decided to start using my Papermate Flair pens. It didn't bleed on my pages :)
I was bored some days and drew dialogues for my little stickers ;P
Was trying to use my rubber stamps that I got from my friend but I can't seem to stamp anything properly Lol.
WEEK IN REVIEW
- 3rd week stuck in the Audit Dept again.
- Wrote and sent letters, received a letter from my friend, Reannon. Yay
- Received my Compact Calipso in Bright Blue
- Someone in my groups were talking about creating a very interesting Dark Carnival themed comic. It got my creative juices flowing and I wanted to do one too. >_>; I have the basic plot down... ^_^
- Received an amazing package from my friend from Shiro Cosmetics O_O;;;; Will do a blog post on that
- Did a blog post on an OCC Lip Tar in Queen
- Did a blog post on the Compact Calipso
I loved this sticker ;D