Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week in Review: 08.12.13 - 08.18.13

This week, I started out using my the Original in Retro Yellow but I received my Compact Calipso in Bright Blue on Tuesday. You bet I moved right in! ^_^;
 I decided to use up my i+t inserts. I have a few months left. I also wanted to try decorating them ^_^ I started using my Masking Tape Stickers and dumped a bunch of stickers on my pages :P 
I admit I wasn't very active in using my planner. ;__; Well, two of the days I was distracted so I wasn't able to complete my tasks ;( I was quite sad. Lol.


 I really need to finish Vicki's commission. It's been awhile. I just haven't felt like drawing :( So I'm quite sad...
 
I usually use my cheap gel pens but I decided to start using my Papermate Flair pens. It didn't bleed on my pages :)
 I was bored some days and drew dialogues for my little stickers ;P

 Was trying to use my rubber stamps that I got from my friend but I can't seem to stamp anything properly Lol. 


WEEK IN REVIEW
  • 3rd week stuck in the Audit Dept again. 
  • Wrote and sent letters, received a letter from my friend, Reannon. Yay
  • Received my Compact Calipso in Bright Blue
  • Someone in my groups were talking about creating a very interesting Dark Carnival themed comic. It got my creative juices flowing and I wanted to do one too. >_>; I have the basic plot down... ^_^
  • Received an amazing package from my friend from Shiro Cosmetics O_O;;;; Will do a blog post on that


I loved this sticker ;D

4 comments:

  1. i luv your inserts! where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inserts I made myself. I plan on selling them once I can figure out how to get the cut off markers not to show up -_-; :P

      Delete
  2. LOVE the stamps you used!! They looked great to ME!! The Paper Mate Flairs show up nicely too! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thank you! I'm not much of a rubber stamp-er but I have a few... :)

      Delete