Sunday, September 8, 2013

09.08.13 - Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick & 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil: OBSESSED

When Urban Decay released their new formulated lipsticks, I was all for it. I liked their previous ones except for the packaging. A lot of people said the scent bothered them, but it didn't bother me at all. 

Anyway, I had a gift card I needed to use up and saw this so, TAA DAA.
Everything is taken under an LED light

Let's start with the pencil. Yes, I got the same color pencil as I did for lipstick. Why not? :P

>_>; Please excuse the non-perfect pencil since I used it AND it melted ;_; It's been too hot here. 

Here's the lipstick. I purchased this about two weeks later >_>; Which is why it looks nicer than the lip pencil. Both colors are in OBSESSED

Blue-based pink that almost seems lilac. 

The formula? Extremely moisturizing and creamy. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment