Tuesday, September 10, 2013

09.09.13 - Shiro Cosmetics: The Randomly Generated Collection (Part 1 of 2)

 Imagine my surprise when Shiro Cosmetics' The Randomly Generated Collection showed up in my mailbox! My friend bought it as an early Christmas present. ;___; Thank you so much! I really did NOT expect it!

Because it's quite a bigger collection (kind of), I've decided to separate this into two posts. 
The camera I usually use to swatch was being stupid :( So I used my SONY NEX-3 for these photos.

Everything is swatched under an LED light and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer.

As usual, I'll start with the samples.
 Day of Reckoning

 Star-Crossed

 I don't know if this was a freebie since I didn't receive an invoice (it was a gift after all). But this is from the Derps (heheheh, love this name) collection. It's such a cute label :)
 Durr Durr Durr (lol! The names in this collection make me giggle :P)
 Durr Durr Durr

 L-R: Day of Reckoning, Star-Crossed, and Durr Durr Durr

 Day of Reckoning has a rich purple that has red and blue shimmers
 Day of Reckoning

 Star-Crossed - Antique gold with gold shimmers
 Star-Crossed

 Durr Durr Durr - Very pale gold that has an explosion of golden shimmers. So much shimmer that it looks almost duochrome.
 Durr Durr Durr
-----------------------

Now, onto The Randomly Generated Collection

 You Dropped Your Rod
Don't these jars look amazing? The set I got was the Collector's set. The art is done by Matt Oswald
 You Dropped Your Rod
This is how the bottom of the jars look like...
You Dropped Your Rod

 Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?
 Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?
  Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?

What's This Lever Do? 
 What's This Lever Do? 
 What's This Lever Do? 

L-R: You Dropped Your Rod,  Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?, and  What's This Lever Do? 
 You Dropped Your Rod - Blackened metallic bronze with golden shimmers
 You Dropped Your Rod

  Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That? - Plum-purple with blue sparkles
  Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?

 What's This Lever Do? - Shimmery red-orange
What's This Lever Do?

Diamonds! 
 Diamonds!
 Diamonds!

 Thatssss a Nice House
  Thatssss a Nice House
  Thatssss a Nice House

 Punch Punch Pork
 Punch Punch Pork 
 Punch Punch Pork

L-R: Diamonds!, Thatssss a Nice House, and Punch Punch Pork

 Diamonds! - Gorgeous crystal-like baby blue
 Diamonds!

 Thatssss a Nice House - Green with a yellow undertone that has blue and golden shimmers
  Thatssss a Nice House

 Punch Punch Pork - Pink that has a white metallic cast 
Punch Punch Pork

1 comment:

  1. Now I'd wished I picked up Durr Durr Durr. XD Swatch the second part of The Randomly Generated Collection so I can decide what color to get next! lol

    ReplyDelete