Wednesday, September 11, 2013

09.11.13 - Shiro Cosmetics: The Randomly Generated Collection (Part 2 of 2)


 Full of Craft


 Full of Craft 
  Full of Craft

 Cake!
 Cake!
 Cake!

 Steve.
Steve. 
 Steve. 

L-R: Full of Craft, Cake!, and Steve.

 Full of Craft - Warm bronze with a red sheen
 Full of Craft

 Cake! - Very pale cream color with a copper sheen and red sparkles
 Cake!

 Steve. - Mid-tone blue with lighter blue shimmers
Steve.

 Getting Wood
Getting Wood 
Getting Wood 
 It's Mossy!
  It's Mossy!
 It's Mossy!

 Steve O Lantern
 Steve O Lantern 
 Steve O Lantern

 L-R: Getting Wood, It's Mossy!, and Steve O Lantern

Getting Wood - Shimmery rich brown 
 Getting Wood

It's Mossy! - Kind of hard to describe this color. It's a grayish blue with green shimmers.  
 It's Mossy!

 Steve O Lantern - Orange with golden sparkles and shimmer
Steve O Lantern

 I'll Move That For You
 I'll Move That For You
  I'll Move That For You

 Diggy Diggy Hole
  Diggy Diggy Hole
  Diggy Diggy Hole

 What's that Smelt?
  What's that Smelt?
  What's that Smelt?

 L-R: I'll Move That For You, Diggy Diggy Hole, and What's that Smelt?

 I'll Move That For You - Gorgeous rich violet with purple and blue shimmers
 I'll Move That For You
 I'll Move That For You

 Diggy Diggy Hole - Brown with a ton of green shimmer making it almost duochrome
 Diggy Diggy Hole

 What's That Smelt? - Extremely pale gray that has gold and red shimmers (Can't really see in these photos :( )
 What's that Smelt? 
 What's that Smelt?

Whew! Which color was your favorite? My favorites were I'll Move That For You and Diamonds! 


No comments:

Post a Comment