Monday, September 30, 2013

09.30.13 - Detrivore Cosmetics

I've been neglecting my blog again >_>; 
Anyway, today's post will be about my most recent purchase (about 2 months ago LOL) from Detrivore Cosmetics. I've been lazy and haven't swatched them.


Usually, I'd start with the samples but I'm an idiot and misplaced them. <--It's been awhile since I received my order.

Everything is swatched under an LED light and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer.

Starting with the foundation. I purchased Despicable (obviously). As of right now, there are only 3 shades: Dreadful, Despicable, and Disreputable

Despicable - completely matte. This one is yellow-based. 

Umm... as you can see... >_>;; It's quite light for me. Lol! Though, I've still used it. I have no problem with this color because it's my winter shade ;) Anyway! It's a very nice matte formula and soaks up your oils. It comes in a 10 gram jar. It's very smooth too. It's also easy to blend out :) I love it!
----------------

Now, onto The Owls are Not What They Seem Collection
Black Lodge
Black Lodge

Log Lady
Log Lady

Wrapped in Plastic
Wrapped in Plastic

L-R: Black Lodge, Log Lady, and Wrapped in Plastic

Black Lodge - A shimmery mid-tone dusty green
Black Lodge

Log Lady - Light brown with a subtle green sheen
Log Lady (you can kind of see the green here)

Wrapped in Plastic - White with golden shimmers
Wrapped in Plastic
Wrapped in Plastic

The Red Room
The Red Room

BOB
BOB

Homecoming Queen
Homecoming Queen

L-R: The Red Room, BOB, and Homecoming Queen

The Red Room - Gorgeous matte tangerine 
The Red Room

BOB - Gray-ish green with a green sheen and purple shimmers. 
BOB

Homecoming Queen - Bright shimmery pink
Homecoming Queen

Have you tried Detrivore's Foundation? What did you think? :) Just wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment