Saturday, September 21, 2013

Personal-sized DO1P (Day on 1 Page) Printables are listed!

Hey everyone! I have listed up my Personal sized DO1P (Printable) inserts. I have two different versions:
Plain...

innocent+twisted art which has 14 different designs and also included one set of the plain ones. 

These print on Letter-sized paper (8.5" x 11"). If I get requests for them to be printed on different sized paper, I'll try and fulfill this request ^_^

To purchase, please click -->  HERE  <--

2 comments:

  1. Please can you make these in A5 size ! I love them and havn't been able to find anything else like them that would suit me. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what I can do. I haven't made any A5 inserts because I don't have an A5 planner (soon to change since I ordered one a few days ago ;P) and I don't want to make any inserts I can't "demo". Once I receive it, I'll try to make them. It might be awhile though, but I'll post when I do :)

      Delete