Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10.01.13 - Kiss My Sass Subscription (September 2013)

It's been awhile, but as I've said. I've neglected my blog. BAD LINDA!

I received my Kiss My Sass Cosmetics' monthly subscription for the most recent month awhile ago. 
This month, it came with two full-sized eyeshadows, a lip tint sample, and a bonus!

Disturbed
Disturbed

Cadaver
Cadaver

L-R: Disturbed and Cadaver

Disturbed - Red with a burnt orange-type base. 
Disturbed

Cadaver - Whew! This is GORGEOUS! Charcoal with a gold duochrome and slight green shimmers
Cadaver

Superstitious
Superstitious

Bare lips...
Hmm I think it was my lighting... But in person it came out as a sheer brown with a subtle berry tint and has hints of green shimmer. 

The bonus? Flash Lacquer from Glamourdoll Eyes

What the cute little bottle looks like...

It's a cranberry shade with blue and red sparkles. I'm not much of a nailpolish fan, so I didn't swatch it because I'm giving this to a friend.

Anyway, that's it for this month. I wonder what next month will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment