Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10.08.13 - Moon Rabbit Cosmetics - Lunar Bunny Club (September 2013)

 I just received my Moon Rabbit Cosmetics - Lunar Bunny Club subscription for September. I knew it was going to be late, she had stated that on her Facebook page; so I didn't mind. 

What arrived were two colors. Yay!
All photos were taken in indirect sunlight (thought it's quite dreary out :( ) and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer
 Only one had a label though, but that's okay :) Still loving their logo/label.

 Sorry for the bad lighting and blurry photo >_>;
 Harvest Moon Part 1

 Harvest Moon Part 2
 Harvest Moon Part 2

 L-R: Harvest Moon Part 1 and Harvest Moon Part 2

 Harvest Moon Part 1
 Harvest Moon Part 1 - This is a champagne beige color that has golden shimmers. Gorgeous color!!!

 Harvest Moon Part 2
Harvest Moon Part 2 - Brown that has a coppery red shift and coppery shimmers. Also really love this color.

I wonder if these will be available in full sizes? O_O; They're both seriously gorgeous and go well together. Well, this WAS my last month for this subscription and will I subscribe again? YES!!! I've loved all the colors I've received (especially THIS one!) Once her shop is open again (she's closed it temporarily), I will definitely re-subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment