Thursday, October 31, 2013

10.31.13 - Kiss My Sass Subscription (October 2013)

One more day and it'll be November. This month is sure flying by fast! With that being said, I received my October subscription awhile ago. Just haven't had the time to swatch and post photos. But, here we go!


Sample of their Blank Canvas Eye Primer (in "Nude")
Blank Canvas Eye Primer (in "Nude")

I didn't post a swatch since it disappears on my skin (what's the point? Lol).

A sample of their EYEPOXY Cream Base (in "Little White Lies")
EYEPOXY Cream Base ("Little White Lies")
EYEPOXY Cream Base ("Little White Lies")

Very creamy and opaque. This reminds me of acrylic white paint [the color and texture, I mean]
EYEPOXY Cream Base ("Little White Lies")
---------------
Now, onto the eyeshadows. Everything is swatched over the Blank Canvas Eye Primer and under an LED light.

Melancholy
Melancholy

Antique Lace
Antique Lace

L-R: Melancholy and Antique Lace

Melancholy - Shimery mid-tone purple
Melancholy

Antique Lace - Champagne-beige that has a satin finish.
Antique Lace

Maybe I'm used to the other primers I've tried, but I think the Blank Canvas Eye Primer has a weird texture. It's not very wet (only way to describe it), but this is just my first impressions. I haven't tried it on my eyes or anything yet.

The Cream Base is also strange. It's the opposite of the primer as this one is very creamy. Like I said, just my first impressions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment