Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week in Review: 11.11.13 - 11.17.13

 Planner: Filofax Compact Back to School  in Green
Inserts: My own custom ones printed on grey paper
Pens: Various



New hires this week which means Day on 1 Page inserts.  Wanted to use colorful pens again :P

 Not much going on these days...

 Had a PTO (Paid Time Off) today. 

You know you're a stationery addict when you go to 4 different Target stores looking for $1 page flags that you saw someone post online. *sigh* I found them at the last one I went to. Yep, I spent most of my day off doing that. Lol. <--Stationery addict

Got a new wallet too. I was looking at a bunch of different ones and I must have stuck a different price in my head or something because the one I ended up buying was more expensive than I had thought. I love it though...

 Pink, Blue, and Purple pens only because I didn't want to fish through my pen case for other ones. 

The last time I was in San Francisco, when I went to Daiso I saw these cute sticky notes with a ton of pattern on it. I didn't know what I would use it for, but I purchased it. Lol. As you can see, I didn't know what to write on there either! I was going to write something but I forgot (I don't know how) and wrote it somewhere else on that page. 

 I don't know if you can see my work schedule for this day. 5pm to 130am. Why? My store was doing a midnight release for the Playstation 4. -_-; It was actually quite interesting ;P This is the second time I did a midnight release. Lucky me, I get to do another one this coming week for the XBoxOne

I was looking at planner setups (<--would you call this a hobby? :P) and I discovered the Midori Traveler's Notebook. Well, honestly, I knew about it but didn't really care for it. But now, I want to draw more; I want to journal more and I was thinking that it would be an awesome idea. Though, the MTNs are quite expensive... I ended up getting a Raydori hehe. I'll receive it in a few weeks. 

 Over a month ago, my parents and my brother (he came up here just for this) purchased a dining room set because it was on sale here. We were going to do a pick up once it comes in. Like I said... it's been over a month. It's still NOT arrived yet! I had to call them :/ They're still looking into it. 

 I got a little lazy when it came to color. So I just used my black ballpoint pen. 

 Finally finished my fall collection for my store. Well, the actual colors, making labels, and the art. Just need to take photos and post them on my site and I'm done with that! Yay!

I've been really lazy with blogging :(

The day is nearly over and I honestly have no idea what I did today. -_-; And I'm tired. Lol. I'm going to pass out...

No comments:

Post a Comment