Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week in Review :11.18.13 - 11.24.14

 Planner: Filofax Compact Back to School  in Green
Pens: Various
This week was a total and complete planner fail. Mostly because I didn't have much to do...and I'm using 2 pages on a day inserts...

 This weekly chart, I started using it the first few days and completely forgot about it for the rest of the week. 

 I posted my printout on Instagram and DIYfish said that my pages are reversed (whoops!) and for some odd reason, the numbers didn't show up, but it's okay I WROTE them in :P

Had two new hires this week. Not much to keep track of... 
 I wanted to release a new collection for my store and listed out the things that needed to be done. All of them are done, as of now; but I didn't check them off. Bad Linda -_-; On this page, I couldn't really figure out how I wanted to use these inserts. Normally, I don't have a list of times on my inserts. Sure, my Prim and Parchment ones have them, but the spaces were bigger. 


 The other side of the page came in handy for this list of to-do's. I suppose you could write a journal entry too ^_^

 Mostly work things...

 As you can see, I started using my planner less....

 This day, I also found out that my schedule for Thursday had changed completely. 

 Which is why there's nothing on Thursday -_-;

 I was mad at myself and tried using my planner again...

 I competely ignored the list of times...

 Went back to using the times...

 I ignored some of the times though...

 I tried using the times again, but it just didn't work out. 

I did most of the things on my list today but I couldn't do a lot either. :( Oh well. Until next time! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment