Monday, December 16, 2013

12.16.13 - Kiss My Sass Subscription (November 2013)

 I'm late again! -_-; When I received this, I was quite amused to see that one of my own samples was included. It's okay though. It made my day. hehehe! [I'm not planning on swatching my own color]

Unfortunately, Kiss My Sass is putting their subscription on hiatus. The December one will be the last one until she decides to start it up again. It makes me sad, I really look forward to these...
Now, lets get on with the products.
 The teeny tiny lip glaze sample is SOOOOOOO cute! 
String Bikini Lip Glaze
 String Bikini Lip Glaze. My lips are quite pigmented but the color still shows up (slightly) as a raspberry tint that has gold and copper shimmers. I actually really like this. It's pretty long wearing and not a sticky formula.

 Fall Harvest sample
 Fall Harvest - Woah! In the sample baggie, it looked gray with a purple undertone. Surprise, surprise! It's burgundy with a orange sheen.
 Fall Harvest
 Fall Harvest

 Majestic
 Majestic

 So Thankful
 So Thankful
 L-R: Majestic and So Thankful

Majestic - Lavender with a ton of blue shimmers and silver sparkles. A very sparkly color. 
 Majestic

 So Thankful - Warm taupe with an orange sheen and golden shimmers
So Thankful

Ahhh! I'm so sad! I really liked this subscription! I guess I'll have to find another one. Which ones would you recommend? The ones that I know of are:

Moon Rabbit Cosmetics' Lunar Bunny Club (on hiatus)

If you know of any more, please let me know. Out of those, which would you subscribe to? I can't name my own so ... ^__-;;;


No comments:

Post a Comment