Sunday, December 29, 2013

12.29.13 - Notoriously Morbid

I placed an order to Notoriously Morbid on Thanksgiving. I was kind of sad that I wasn't able to participate in a lot of Black Friday sales because I work on Black Friday. Luckily, Notoriously Morbid had a sale even before Black Friday.

Swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and under an LED light

Starting with the free sample
 Well Hell #3
 Well Hell #3 - Shimmery gray-blue
 Well Hell #3
-------------------------------
These next two are from the "A Dark Christmas Dream" Collection.
 A Dark Christmas Dream label
 Look Upon Me
 Look Upon Me

Ebenezer, I Release You
 Ebenezer, I Release You

L-R: Look Upon Me and Ebenezer, I Release You

 Look Upon Me - Dusty mauve that has a blue duochrome
 Look Upon Me

 Ebenezer, I Release You - Mid-tone pink that has an aqua duochrome
 Ebenezer, I Release You
--------------------

The rest of the colors are from "the Save Me" Collection
 the Save Me Collection's label

 Jack
 Jack

 Captivated
 Captivated

 L-R: Jack and Captivated

Jack - Shimmery bronze
 Jack

 Captivated - Olive Green with a gold duochrome
 Captivated

 One November
 One November

 Carly
 Carly

 L-R: One November and Carly

 One November - Rich brown that has a purple sheen
 One November

 Carly - Brown with a rosy duochrome
Carly

Did you purchase from any indies during Black Friday? What did you get? I only purchased from Notoriously Morbid and Darling Girl Cosmetics (will post soon).

1 comment:

  1. I did get a few indie purchases on black friday and the week after. I'm still waiting for a few of them to arrive. I was actually just looking at Notoriously Morbid on Etsy today, since they are having a 40% off sale right now. I wasn't sure if I wanted anything but now that I've seen your swatches I am placing an order!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete