Sunday, January 12, 2014

01.12.14 - Glamourdoll Eyes

Glamourdoll Eyes had a flash sale a few weeks ago. [I'm so slow on my posts lately, can't you tell? :( ] And I had been looking at their blushes for awhile... Of course I didn't just purchase blushes :P Anyway, apparently I was one of the lucky few (I didn't know lol) that received the special GWP (gift with purchase) grab bag. YAY

First, I'll start with the free samples, then the GWP, and my order.

Everything is swatched under an LED light and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer

I love this label. In fact, I think I'm going to take it off and stick it in my planner. Lol >_>;

Bittersweet

Just Bitten

L-R: Bittersweet and Just Bitten

Bittersweet - Warm metallic taupe
Bittersweet

Just Bitten - Deep metallic wine
Just Bitten
--------------------------------

This is what the GWP came in. Cute little lavender satin drawstring pouch.

Included was: Foil Me

Flash Lacquer in Midnight Kiss
Midnight Kiss

Midnight Kiss

I'm not a nail polish fan, so I'm giving this to my friend :) I think she'll like it.

Love the cute label for the blushes
Midlife Crisis
Midlife Crisis
Midlife Crisis (swatched on my bare hand)
Midlife Crisis (swatched on my bare hand)

Spontaneous 
Spontaneous

Midnight Kiss
Midnight Kiss

L-R: Spontaneous and Midnight Kiss

Spontaneous - White with a metallic silver sheen
Spontaneous

Midnight Kiss - Purple with red shimmers
Midnight Kiss
--------------------

Now, onto my order. I will start with the blushes first

The label again. :P All the blushes are swatched over my bare hand
Day Job
Day Job

Risky Business
Risky Business

Heartbreaker
Heartbreaker

Day Job - Neutral shimmery peach-toned pink. This one is my favorite out of the three I purchased
Day Job

Risky Business - Bright and shimmery fuchsia 
Risky Business

Heartbreaker - Extremely sheer shimmery red. This color barely stayed on. As you can see, it liked to gather in the fine lines :( It seems like this color was made mostly of shimmer... :( I didn't like this one at all.
Heartbreaker

The <3 of the Matter
The <3 of the Matter

From the Circus Collection
Fiji Mermaid
Fiji Mermaid

L-R: The <3 of the Matter and Fiji Mermaid

The <3 of the Matter - Shimmery metallic rust red
The <3 of the Matter

Fiji Mermaid - Deep teal with an aqua duochrome. I wanted this color for awhile :P
Fiji Mermaid 

This is their regular label
Katie's Storm
Katie's Storm

Facade
Facade

Graves in May
Graves in May

L-R: Katie's Storm, Facade, and Graves in May

Katie's Storm - Shimmery midtone gray that has a brown undertone
Katie's Storm

Facade - Matte magenta that has red shimmers
Facade

Graves in May - Sparkly gray with pink undertones
Graves in May

Obscure 
Obscure

Inconsiderate
Inconsiderate

L-R: Obscure and Inconsiderate

Obscure - Matte taupe brown that has a purple undertone
Obscure

Inconsiderate - Matte beige with red shimmers
Inconsiderate

Flaunt
Flaunt

Courageous
Courageous 

L-R: Flaunt and Courageous

Flaunt - Cool toned bronze that has red and gold shimmers
Flaunt

Courageous - Matte grayish khaki that has an orange sheen
Courageous
Courageous

My favorites out of this order are: Courageous, Obscure, Fiji Mermaid, and Day Job (blush)

1 comment:

  1. Courageous looks gorgeous!!! Also I love Fiji Mermaid. I ordered that one a little while ago and it is one of my favourites now! Great haul.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete