Monday, January 13, 2014

01.13.14 - Kiss My Sass Subscription: December 2013

 I'm very sad because as of right now, the Kiss My Sass monthly subscription is stopped. It's on hiatus and we don't know for how long. Now, I have to decide which other subscription I want to get. Moon Rabbit Cosmetics has opened up their subscriptions again and I might do that... Not sure yet.

So, with much sadness, here is the last (for now????) Kiss My Sass subscription "box"


The owner had sent an email around asking if people wanted a refund of their money or to wait for products. I chose to wait for the products. 

Everything is swatched under an LED light.

 Halo Highlighter 
Halo (swatched over bare skin) - Sheer glowing white with a few golden shimmers
 Halo

 Tourniquet (Lipstick)
 Tourniquet

 My bare lips. 

 Tourniquet - Deep raspberry. Applied with a lip brush (badly. Lol, you can see where I messed up >_>; )

Summers End (Cream Eyeshadow)

 Summers End
 Summers End - Olive with hints of golden shimmers. Honestly, I haven't tested out the longevity of this. It's got a nice and smooth texture though. 
 Summers End

 Champagne
 Champagne - Light beige with golden sparkles [swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer]
 Champagne
Champagne

I'm really sad about this subscription stopping. But I think I know which subscription I'm going to choose. Maybe it'll surprise you...

4 comments:

  1. That cream shadow looks really nice! Too bad the subscription is ending, but I can't wait to see what you get instead!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you subscribe to an indie "box"? I've tried out the regular ones before: Birchbox, MyGlam (before it because IPSY) and one month of IPSY... ummm what else? I think that's it :P

      Delete
  2. Shame the subscription is ending, I was just tempted to grab one =[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really sad. I guess it gives me an excuse to try other ones. :P

      Delete