Sunday, February 9, 2014

02.09.14 - Daily Lovelies

Label of the jars
I've received my order from Daily Lovelies awhile ago but because I was busy and sick, I wasn't able to do this post.

If you didn't know, the owner of Daily Lovelies is the owner of Daily Lacquer but because of personal issues, she had to stop making nail polish. Though, I think she said she might start up again. 

From what I can remember, though, the packaging my order came in was SUPER DUPER CUTE! I didn't want to open my order ;( And it was shipped very fast! 

Everything is swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and under an LED light. And as usual, I will start out with the samples first.

Aunt Irma
Aunt Irma

I Feel Trapped Like a Moth in a Bath!
I Feel Trapped Like a Moth in a Bath!

The Abacadabra
The Abacadabra

L-R: Aunt Irma, I Feel Trapped Like a Moth in a Bath!, and The Abacadabra

Aunt Irma - Lilac with golden shimmers and an aqua duochrome
Aunt Irma
Aunt Irma

I Feel Trapped Like a Moth in a Bath! - Light bronze
I Feel Trapped Like a Moth in a Bath!

The Abacadabra - Coral with a soft yellow sheen
The Adacadabra
The Adacadabra

(Oh lord, how would you pronounce this? :P) 011 8 999 881 999 119 725...3
011 8 999 881 999 119 725...3

Jupiter Thunder Crash
Jupiter Thunder Crash

L-R: 011 8 999 881 999 119 725...3  and Jupiter Thunder Crash

011 8 999 881 999 119 725...3 - Deep Violet with a strong blue duochrome
011 8 999 881 999 119 725...3

Jupiter Thunder Crash - Green with a golden duochrome and purple sparkly glitter. This was very sheer and you'll definitely need a base because there was a lot of fall out. Nevertheless a gorgeous color!
Jupiter Thunder Crash
Jupiter Thunder Crash

Tnetennba
Tnetennba

Welcome to the United Queendom!
Welcome to the United Queendom!

I'm Disabled
I'm Disabled

L-R: Tnetennba, Welcome to the United Queendom!, and I'm Disabled

Tnetennba - Mint with a golden duochrome and has an aqua sheen. I can't really describe this color but this is my favorite. I could be biased because I'm in love with MINT colors right now. But look how beautiful it is! Photos don't do it justice!
Tnetennba

Welcome to the United Queendom! - Neutral pink with golden sparkles and has a red sheen
Welcome to the United Queendom!

I'm Disabled - Forest green with a strong gold duochrome
I'm Disabled

I like that she has different size options (and prices):
Sizes: 
Queen Size --> 1/2 TBS
Princess Size --> 1/4 TBS
Fairy Size --> 1/2 TPS

Prices:
Queen Size --> $8.00
Princess Size --> $5.50
Fairy Size --> $2.50

Overall, I'm impressed with the colors. They are complex. Some of the duochromes are quite unique. [See: Tnetennba]. The only issue I had is some of the formula of the eyeshadows. Some were very creamy and well, perfect; while others were sheer and splotchy. Example: Jupiter Thunder Crash and I'm Disabled. I think it's mostly the overly glittery shades that get splotchy. These colors you definitely need a good sticky base.

Have you tried Daily Lovelies' products? What did you think? Please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment