Monday, February 10, 2014

02.10.14 - Glamourdoll Eyes - Crazy in Love Collection

Glamourdoll Eyes released their Valentine's Day 2014 Collection. The "Crazy in Love" collection. I was very attracted to the packaging. Is that sad? No no, Lol. I purchased because I loved the colors ^_^; Plus, the cute packaging didn't hurt. Hehehe...

This was how my order was packed. It was shipped in a day after I paid for my order. Super fast!


Yes, it's a pill bottle! A pink one! 

After you've taken out the PINK cotton ball....

3 full sized eyeshadows were hiding!

Taa daa!
--------------
Swatching free samples first ^_-

Everything is swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and under an LED light.

I received two free baggie samples.

Phyrra

Bearded Lady

L-R: Phyrra and Bearded Lady

Phyrra - Orchid with turquoise sparkles
Phyrra

Bearded Lady - Shimmery Bark
Bearded Lady 

Onto the blush and highlight. These are NOT swatched over primer!
The super cute labels!
My Girl
My Girl

I like how there's a warning that it's not eye safe

Ruthless
Ruthless [no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. It is THAT bright!]

My Girl - Shimmery white with a very slight pink sheen and golden shimmers
L-R: Heavy swatch and blended out
My Girl

Ruthless - Hot Pink! with golden shimmers
L-R: Heavy swatch and blended out
Ruthless

I really love these labels :P

Lustrous [February 2014 GWP(Gift with Purchase)]
Lustrous
Lustrous - Sparkly magenta that has a metallic sheen
Lustrous

----------

These next colors are from the pill bottle:
Lovesick
Lovesick

Girl Crush
Girl Crush

Three's a Crowd
Three's a Crowd

L-R: Lovesick, Girl Crush, and Three's a Crowd

Lovesick - Red with a slight pink sheen and has golden shimmers.
Who would've thought I could love a red. This is a GORGEOUS red color!
Lovesick
Lovesick
Lovesick

Girl Crush - Shimmery fuchsia
Girl Crush

Three's a Crowd - Shimmery silver-taupe that has rainbow shimmers
Three's a Crowd

There was also a Cream Shadow clamshell sample.
Heedless Heart 
I like how there's a DOB :P
Heedless Heart
Not gonna lie...this looks kinda gross :P
But it applies so smooth!!!!!! It's gorgeous!
Heedless Heart

Did you purchase any Valentine's Day-type collections? ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm wishing I had grabbed one of their pill bottles earlier when I saw them on facebook. Stupid spending ban.... That red looks soooooooo pretty! The cream shadow looks pretty awesome too!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete