Tuesday, March 25, 2014

03.25.14 - Candii Blossom Cosmetics: Miami Rose & Intergalactic

When Candii Blossom Cosmetics posted that their shop was opened again and they showed a photo of Miami Rose, Oh... I had to have it! 

Look how ADORABLE their label is!
Swatched in indirect daylight and over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer


Miami Rose
Are you as excited as me?!
Miami Rose
Photos do NOT do it justice! Not at all!

Also got a sample of Intergalactic 
Intergalactic

L-R: Miami Rose and Intergalactic
Miami Rose is a soft cool toned pink that has a strong orange duochrome
Intergalactic is a deep sparkly navy blue.
L-R: Miami Rose and Intergalactic

So pretty, both of these are! I need to get some more Candii Blossom colors.

I really like the formula too. It's smooth and none of the colors came out patchy, very pigmented. Ahh! I think Miami Rose might be a new favorite of mine!

Have you tried anything from Candii Blossom? What did you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment