Thursday, May 15, 2014

05.15.14 - Maybelline Eyestudio Quad: Nude Romance

Check out the other Maybelline Eyestudio Quad Dare to go Nude posts:
 
Today's quad is Nude Romance
 

Everything is swatched over Milani's Eyeshadow Primer and under an LED light
 
The four colors. Out of all the quads, this is the darkest one.
 
1st shade
Very very pale taupe.
This has a satin finish. I don't know if you can see the slight sheen in the photo...
 
2nd shade
Soft Caramel
This is also another satin finish. It's very velvety and smooth. I really love this texture
 
Warm (my lighting washed it out) chocolate brown
While the first two were satin finishes, this one has a very slight shimmery finish.
You can see the shimmers more in this photo
 
Deep bark brown (washed out by the light. But the swatches show the color)
Another gorgeous dark brown. I kind of think this reminds me of a dark chocolate.
It's very smooth and pigmented.
 
Out of the four quads, this is one of my favorites. The finishes, textures, and pigmentation are amazing! While I'm not a 'warm' color type of person, I still really liked this quad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment