Sunday, July 6, 2014

07.06.14 - Eccentric Cosmetics

Eccentric Cosmetics is an indie brand that you don't hear about often. But you know what? You should. I found out about Eccentric Cosmetics from an FB Group that I was in (it's not there any more) and the owner was in there too. This order, was purchased a year ago (what!? Lol, yes! I'm not even joking). My friend wanted to do a small group order (okay it's not a group order if it's just the two of us. :P) and it was ordered awhile ago. I just recently received (is it recent if I received it a month ago?). [It's only because we like to send each other ginormous care packages and well... things collect and...taa daa~!!]


Everything is swatched over UDPP and under an LED light

Since it's been awhile, I'm wondering if the different labels are from different collections. [The labels, are lovely, btw]. Here's the first label.

Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria - A burnt orange with a red and purple duochrome. 

Second label that I had. I like this one the best.
bunny
bunny

faint young sun
faint young sun

L-R: bunny and faint young sun
L-R: bunny and faint young sun

bunny looks beige in the jar but when you swatch it or apply it. WOAH! A very strong blue duochrome. Hello! Where's the beige?
faint young sun - Red-orange with a strong golden duochrome.

The last label I received
Oceanic Expeditions
Oceanic Expeditions

Digital Love
Digital Love

L-R: Oceanic Expeditions and Digital Love
L-R: Oceanic Expeditions and Digital Love
Oceanic Expeditions is a blue with a ton of golden shimmers and sparkles (will need a sticky base)
Digital Love is my favorite color out of my whole order! It's a dusty rose (it shows more bright in the photos) and has a strong blue sheen and has aqua sparkles. It's so beautiful!!! *drowns in it*

The formulas for all of these are incredibly creamy and buttery. Some colors do have a lot of sparkles and fall out like Oceanic Expeditions but overall, the formula for these eyeshadows are...just DIVINE!

It's because of this order that I decided to include them in my subscription! I hope everyone will try Eccentric Cosmetics out. ^_^


2 comments: