Sunday, August 10, 2014

WEEK IN REVIEW: 08.04.14 - 08.10.14


INSERTS: Mulberry WO2P (Week on 2 Page) that came with it



 Nope, I still haven't changed my lightbulb. I took these photos in the morning before I headed off for work. 

I was super happy that I received my Mulberry on Monday. I was stalking my tracking number. I was super happy I received it a day before my day off (so I could play with it ON my day off). Sadly, it came with WO2P inserts which I'm not a big fan of. I didn't have much time, so I just used it [for now].

I tried to make it a themed decoration. It was supposed to be all Little Twin Stars but I kind of failed. Lol.

 Not gonna lie. I spent this week working on orders and my subscriptions. Trying to get them out. 

Last week, my Mom had me help her sign up for retirement and we got a call back telling us to go on Tuesday to ... who knows. Lol. Fill out paperwork? 


Orders and the rest of my subscriptions were finished. YAY! (As of that date; I still have more coming through)

One of my days off I made inserts for the Mulberry. I'll be using them starting tomorrow. I really don't like the WO2P inserts. It doesn't work well for me. Though, I admit I really like the Mulberry thin paper...

Anyway, that's about it for this week. 

Oh! My friend just started up a blog! Check it out! I love how she shows how she uses diyFish inserts! 14

No comments:

Post a Comment