Thursday, September 11, 2014

09.11.14 - Filofax Clipbook


When I first saw/heard/read about the Filofax Clipbook; I didn't think much of it. I liked how it looked and wasn't sure if it was a notebook or a planner or whatnot. Then, I saw a few reviews on Youtube on it. It looked okay. I really liked the inserts...

A month ago, I saw a video on someone's planner setups and she mentioned her Clipbook and after that... O_O; I had the major "WANTIES". 

Unfortunately, the only place it was selling was in the UK. Waffling about for a few weeks afterwards, I finally decided to purchase it from Filofax UK. I couldn't decide which to get either. The different versions were both reasonably priced; the shipping is what kills it....




As you can see, I ended up with both. 
 Translucent in Fluro Pink
Leather-look  in White

It didn't take long to arrive. About 1 1/2 weeks. It, actually, arrived faster than I thought it would. 

Upon unboxing it, the first thing I noticed was the STRONG plastic scent. It comes from the Leather-look one. The Translucent one wasn't bad.


This is what it looks like from the top. I really like how sleek it looks.

"Open Me"? I will!

Inserts time!

Lined Paper

Grid
Grid

Blank

Blank Year
Blank Year
Blank Year (close-up)

Blank Monthlies
Blank Monthlies
Blank Monthlies (close0up)

Week on 2 Pages (blank)

To - Do
To - Do (close-up)

And here's a macro shot of the Leather-Look cover.

Notebook? Planner? Both? I plan on using it as a blog planner (and ideas). Since I've mentioned a billion times how I want to blog more. I'm still trying to figure out if I want to move my online store's planner to A5 size and if I do, I'd be using the Clipbook for it.... 

We'll see. I really love the Clipbook inserts. From what I've seen on the Filofax UK website, they're now selling those inserts. :D YAY! How exciting!

The paper for the inserts are like any Filofax inserts. They're thin. But I planned on only using a ballpoint on them so that wouldn't matter to me :)

Anyway, that's all for now for the Clipbooks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment