Thursday, November 27, 2014

11.27.14 - Notoriously Morbid's Vanishing Cabinet: Dead Love (November 2014)

It's here!
Lately, I haven't been able to check out the sneak peeks of the Vanishing Cabinet; and I think it's for the better. I like being surprised.



I haven't read the books; but I've watched two seasons of True Blood. I should watch the rest...

The other indie company that was included was Glamourdoll Eyes who made an exclusive color sample for the VC.
Fairy Royalty
Fairy Royalty
Fairy Royalty
Fairy Royalty which is a complex forest green. It has a copper duochrome, gold shimmers, and red sparkles. Whew! It makes me think of the holiday season. Very festive!

Merlotte
Merlotte

Compton
Compton

L-R: Merlotte and Compton
L-R: Merlotte and Compton

Merlotte in the jar looks like a pale gray that has a gold duochrome. BUT it's a purple with a gold duochrome. ^_^; How deceiving
Compton is a yellow gold that has a subtle blackened base.

Quinn
Quinn

Don't Think So Loud
Don't Think So Loud

L-R: Quinn and Don't Think So Loud
L-R: Quinn and Don't Think So Loud

Quinn is a violet with a subtle blue sheen and shimmers
Don't Think So Loud is a bubble gum pink that has aqua shimmers

Northman
Northman

The hint for next month. I kind of think I know what it is...but not 100% sure Lol.
Mittens for Michael

L-R: Northman and Mittens for Michael
L-R: Northman and Mittens for Michael

Northman is a deep bark with a reddish base that has blue shimmers and red sparkles
Mittens for Michael is an extremely sparkly purple shade with a red undertone that has blue, gold, and red sparkles.

I really like this month's colors. Though, it's very purple. I think this would be my second favorite VC so far. My first was their first: Calling Corners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment