Saturday, December 27, 2014

12.27.14 - BLACK FRIDAY ORDER: Hello Waffle Cosmetics

On Black Friday, I was at work. I was sad I couldn't get in on the Black Friday indie deals. 

We had many breaks. Surprisingly, they weren't only 30 minute breaks like the last few years had been. Nope, it was a lot of 2 hour - 3 hour breaks. Yay! Some, I used for sleeping. Others, I just checked out online stores (not just indies).

Sorry for the random... >_>; Anywho, one of the indie companies I purchased from was Hello Waffle Cosmetics (As of today, the store is closed and will reopen soon). 

 I didn't order much and what I did order was mostly minis.

Everything is swatched over UDPP and under an LED light.

 The only full size I got was from this from the Kitty Kingdom collection which is inspired / based on cats from people that are in the FB group. I don't know why this was the only one that I wanted. Here's the cute label of the actual cat it's made for...
Sweetie
 Sweetie
 Sweetie
 Sweetie is a very pale pink (doesn't show up in my photos :( ) that has a green sheen. 

-------------
The other thing that I purchased was the 1000 Likes Collection. I ordered them all in minis.

 The adorable logo

 1000 Likes
 1000 Likes

 Enabling
 Enabling

 23
 23

L-R: 1000 Likes, Enabling, and 23 
L-R: 1000 LikesEnabling, and 23  
 L-R: 1000 LikesEnabling, and 23 
 L-R: 1000 LikesEnabling, and 23 

1000 Likes is a light amber gold and has a metallic, subtle, green sheen.
 L-R: 1000 LikesEnabling, and 23 

Enabling i a burnt orange that has a golden sheen

 L-R: 1000 LikesEnabling, and 23 

23 is a soft rose that has a strong golden duochrome

 Heavy Breathing Cat
 Heavy Breathing Cat

 One of Us!
 One of Us!

 L-R: Heavy Breathing Cat and One of Us!
 L-R: Heavy Breathing Cat and One of Us!

Blurred to show sparkles

  L-R: Heavy Breathing Cat and One of Us!

Heavy Breathing Cat is a shimmery pewter with a light brown undertone
One of Us! is a plum brown that has purple and gold sparkles

 Empty Wallets
Empty Wallets

 IMAM
 IMAM

 L-R: Empty Wallets and IMAM
 L-R: Empty Wallets and IMAM

Empty Wallets is an olive that has an orange duochrome
IMAM is a dark gray that has a blue sheen and aqua shimmers.

This was my first order from Hello Waffle and since it was during Black Friday, I knew the TAT (turnaround time) would take awhile. Since, I'm an indie owner too; I left her a note telling her to push my order to the back of the line. I didn't mind waiting -- so I honestly can't comment about her TAT.

As for the actual products. I loved them. The eyeshadows were soft and very smooth and blended easily. I loved the colors and the collections that I've seen are adorable. I would definitely recommend this company to people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment