Thursday, February 26, 2015

02.26.15 - Aromaleigh: Colors from the "Asterai" Collection

A few months ago, when Aromaleigh posted up her "Asterai" collection... I was drawn in. In fact, I purchased a few of the colors that were screaming my name when they first appeared.

Here are the colors I chose:
Everything is swatched under an LED light and over UDPP

Eudora
Eudora
Eudora
Eudora
Eudora is a warm brown that has a purple sheen (not shown in the photos because it's hard to capture) and has green and golden shimmers. 

Alkyone
Alkyone
Alkyone
Alkyone has a charcoal base with a bright violet duochrome

Maia
Maia
Maia
Maia is a violet with green shimmers

Kelaino
Kelaino
Kelaino
Kelaino
Keilano is a cool brown that has a bronze sheen and has blue and copper sparkles. I blurred it in the above photo, so you could spot the shimmers more. 

I think Aromaleigh has one of the best eyeshadow formulas in the indie community. Especially now that it seems that she's trying to make more complex and unique colors I'm having a hard time staying away. In fact... there are a few more collections I need to swatch that I purchased a little after Black Friday. Yes... I'm that late in posting my indie loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment