Thursday, March 19, 2015

03.19.15 - AROMALEIGH: DIAVOLI Collection + CTHULHU

 AROMALEIGH: DIAVOLI Collection
I'm late...again. I have one more collection I purchased from Aromaleigh that I want to swatch and post about that was purchased around the same time. 

As for the Diavoli Collection, it's a limited edition collection that will come back on September 15, 2015 (as it states on their site):
Our Halloween 2014 collection, “Diavoli” was seasonally retired on 11/30/14. It will return for the 2015 Autumn/Halloween season on September 15, 2015. It will be available through 11/15/15.

Everything was swatched over UDPP and in indirect light. I need to do swatches like these more often :O


 Calcabrina
 Calcabrina 
Alichino
Alichino

 Malacoda
 Malacoda

L-R:  Calcabrina, Alichino, and Malacoda 
 L-R:  Calcabrina, Alichino, and Malacoda 
 L-R:  Calcabrina, Alichino, and Malacoda 

Gawds!!! Just look at them!!! They're beautiful!!!
Calcabrina has a deep purple base with a blue, red, and green shift (You can't see the green in the photo but it's definitely there)
 Alichino is a sage green that has a yellow, green, and a purple shift (You can't see the purple shift ;__; in the photo)
Malacoda looks like a charcoal color in the jar but it rubs down to a golden brown with an orange duochrome and has blue sparkles

Libicocco 

Libicocco

 Draghignazzo
 Draghignazzo

 L-R: Draghignazzo and Libicocco
 L-R: Draghignazzo and Libicocco

Draghignazzo is a brown that has a green, blue, and aqua shift. 
Libicocco is a brown with a blackened base with a copper to red shift

 Barbariccia
 Barbariccia

 Ciriatto
 Ciriatto

 Cagnazzo
 Cagnazzo

 L-R: Barbariccia, Ciriatto, and Cagnazzo
 L-R: Barbariccia, Ciriatto, and Cagnazzo
 L-R: Barbariccia, Ciriatto, and Cagnazzo

It's like a rainbow in just three colors!!! I mean, look at that! O_O

Barbariccia has a yellow green base that has a bright gold to green shift
Ciriatto is a brown base that has a turquoise, gold, and purple shift. (Photos don't show the gold...but it's there)
Cagnazzo is a burgundy with an orange to a bright red shift.

I could stare at this photo all day....

 Graffiacane
 Graffiacane

 Rubicante
 Rubicante

 Scarmiglione
 Scarmiglione

 L-R: Graffiacane, Rubicante, and Scarmiglione
 L-R: Graffiacane, Rubicante, and Scarmiglione

Graffiacane is a warm brown that has a green to gold shift (the photos didn't capture it :( )
Rubicante is a red that has a blue to orange to purple shift
Scarmiglione is a plum taupe that has golden green shimmers

 Malebranche
 Malebranche

 Farfarello
 Farfarello

 Cthulhu (not part of the DIAVOLI collection)
 Cthulhu

 L-R: Malebranche, Farfarello, and Cthulhu
L-R: Malebranche, Farfarello, and Cthulhu

Malebranche is a brick red that has a bronze duochrome
Farfarello is a warm taupe with a copper to purple shift

Cthulhu is a deep red that has green and aqua sparkles. This one is not part of the DIAVOLI collection but part of the Color of the Month: Mystical Monsters set.

What do I think about this collection? I think, out of ALL of my indie collections and eyeshadows (etc); this one is the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes on/swatched/etc. And trust me, I have a LOT of indie eyeshadows! I am super duper happy that I purchased this before it was taken out of the store (but no worries! It'll be back!). I mean, look at this photo (again):

 And tell me, it doesn't make you happy. ^_^;;; (Maybe it's just me? Lol)


3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!!! You're swatches show off the color shifts amazingly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol your swatches are WAY better but I was happy the color shifts came out beautifully

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete