Sunday, April 26, 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW: 04.20.15 - 04.26.15

   PLANNER: Gillio Firenze Mia Cara (Pocket-sized) in Grey and Orange

Here's my Weekly Chart. Since the day isn't over, It's not completely filled out yet. (Same goes with today's insert's tasks). I wanted to use my glitter tape!



 My subscription starts up this month so you'll see a lot of things for my subscription.

I didn't have much time to decorate the planners either. Each page (just the tape on the top and bottom pages) is decorated on Sunday already but as I fill out the pages, I decorate. That's how I usually do it. But... I just didn't have the time this time.

Plus, I didn't want to whip out my different colored pens; so I just stuck with black.

It's kinda strange but a lot of the people that subscribe to my subscription; if there's a change in the address or cancellation; it's done on the week the cycle begins. So I have to update my lists every month. And like I said, when the week of the cycle starts, I have to update my list everyday.

"Sub Math" is every month; I have to add up how many subscriptions I have, subtract the total amount I have available for the month. It may not look that difficult but I have to calculate 6 different ones because of the different "versions" I have of them:
1. Full Size (U.S.)
2. Full Size (International)
3. Deluxe Size (U.S.)
4. Deluxe (International)
5. Full Size (trial)
6. Deluxe (trial)

It's what I get for being indecisive on sizes... I should do a post on this (my subscriptions); how I organize it... Maybe... Lol. Haven't decided. And honestly, I haven't used my planner that's for my online store since I received it (because I want to change the setup). Plus, I haven't had the time. 

 This page was super cute but there wasn't much for me to write ;( Oh well..

I started doing my sticky-note thing again. (Aka sticking on sticky flags to my pages this way). It definitely makes the pages more colorful....

Did a lot of chores and boring stuff this day...

 Oh, I figured out that my allergy medicine has been making me extremely tired. So I'm taking a different one. It's not as effective as the other one but it doesn't make me want to pass out every 10 minutes. 

Last week, Buca di Beppo sent my store (err...my FT job) some coupons for the employees and I used it this day. I had never been there before but have heard rave reviews. So I dragged my mom with me. Lol. It was good. I have another coupon for that place ...MWAHAHAHAHAhAhA~

My bill tracker isn't really a bill tracker? Lol. I just had to write down all the due dates of all my bills, then I would add it into my monthly insert. Since that's what I use them (monthly) for (bills).

 Oh gawd. I don't even want to remember this day (yesterday). Just thinking about it makes me tired.

Yesterday, I had a closing shift. I have an opening shift today; so I'm hoping that we will get out on time. Of course, I jinxed it because I thought of that.

Right when I clocked in; one of my co-workers said to me: "Omg, I'm so sorry! I tried to help you as best as I could". Of course, I'm confused since she just offered me half a conversation. Apparently, 1/2 of my closers called out. O_O!!!!!!! WHAT!?!?!?!

According to everyone, they all tried calling people in; but no one would come in.

Fine, it seemed slow enough. THANK GOODNESS.

Then comes 630pm. It was so busy! I was dreading 7pm when I would literally have 1 cashier because the merchandisers (backup cashiers) were all on lunch at that time [they're not usually in my department; but their own departments. Not all of them are in the same department] and all my cashiers would have left except for my two closers.

And as 7pm approached, I wanted to cry. It was TERRIBLE. From 7pm until CLOSING!!! we had a line that never ended. 

To make a long story a bit shorter; me and the two closers went home an hour late. My feet were hurting so bad. I felt like I was working Black Friday or something...

Since today's not over yet; these are still in progress. I didn't have time to write anything for today in my planner because I came home extremely late and I had to wake up early; so I didn't even bother. 

Anyway, I've babbled enough. How was your week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment