Sunday, May 24, 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW: 05.18.15 - 05.23.15

INSERT: Midori's Traveler Notebook (WO2P Vertical) Sorry, I don't know the exact name >_>

Another 6-day work week...
 I'm finally caught up with my subscriptions. I only have 5 more left to ship out!

My glasses arrived this week. My regular glasses from Goggles4u and prescription sunglasses from Zenni Optical

Not much going on this week. All I've been trying to do is get caught up with my orders and subscriptions. Which I've done YAY.

On my only day off, I took my Mom out to do some errands. 

Starting next Wednesday, I'll be on paid vacation from work. PERFECT TIMING! Ugh, I've been so tired from the last 2 weeks. It's also my birthday week. I don't have any clue what I'll be doing -_-;

I started these to-do/task checklists for the week. I thought it'd be easy to remember what I needed to do for the week instead of trying to remember each day. I don't know why I didn't do that before O_o;

No comments:

Post a Comment