Saturday, June 13, 2015

06.13.15 - Quick unboxing of the 2015-2016 Erin Condren Life Planner

First of all, I don't think I'll ever get Planner Peace. Why? It's because I love too many things. >_>;

Lately, I had been drooling over the Erin Condren Life Planners and had been watching a billion videos (remember this phase with the Traveler's Notebook? Bad Linda!) and it made me yearn for one. I think I need to stay off social media for awhile so it'd make me stop wanting things -_-;

Also, I was on a forum that also has an indie owner in there and she showed off her planner and I practically drooled at how she set up her pages. :O It looked so organized and I just wanted to do that with my planner! The Traveler's Notebook I have is too small to set it up like that.

About 3 years ago, when I was starting to get into the planner craze, I ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner. It was in the middle of the year so it was at the discounted price. It wasn't as popular back then either and back then I didn't decorate much. Basically, I was "meh" about it. But seeing all these new planner labels to help you decorate AND be functional (that's how I like my planners to be. Decorated but in a functional way)...

But, like the Traveler's Notebook, I got into it again. And that's where we are now!


I ordered on the day they put up their planners (June 9) at around 9 am. I had a hard time deciding if I should get the Rose Gold one (I love rose gold and I don't have anything rose gold... lol) or a regular one...

Anyway, it arrived yesterday. I was in the middle of my errands and when I received my confirmation email, I rushed to get it.

Included in the box are these cards and my invoice. 

It's wrapped so nicely and I love the "ENJOY" sticker and the print on the box. I think all packages you receive, should have "ENJOY" on them :)

Nicely packed with big bubble wrap.

I purchased the launch kit.

And a pen holder...

And of course, the actual planner. And as you can see, I finally decided on the Rose Gold one. I got the 18 month one.

Isn't it beautiful?

I've gone through all the pages and etc and I haven't found anything wrong except in November, it looks like they were starting to run out of ink at the top. But that's about it for the actual pages.

The rose gold coil (the lighting makes it look gold, sorry), There was a TINY bit of rub off at the top coil but it was super small so *shrugs*

What the weekly pages look like. They got rid of the decoration on the side, the calendar on the top left, the text on the bottom, and the text in the "morning, day, night" boxes. 

I really love the back cover!

Here's what was in the pouch at the back

Extra coil clips

3 refer a friend cards

3 journal cards (sorry it's blurry)

Do-it-all Dots

Now, onto the launch pack. Here are the markers...

They kind of remind me of the Papermate Flair pens.

Here's a test on 20 lbs paper....
I was surprised that the last color wasn't black. It's more of a charcoal gray. I love the 4th color (from the top).

No bleed through but VERY slight shadowing.

Here's the sticker book


HECK YEAH! GOLD FOIL!







Anyway, I'm quite sad that it starts in July. But it's only a few more weeks!

Anyway, did any of you purchase an Erin Condren Life Planner? If you did, which one did you get? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment