Monday, June 15, 2015

Notoriously Morbid: Vanishing Cabinet (May 2015) The Price of Magic

I know this is late >_>; But here we go! Actually, my June one should be here soon...
So the Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet is back after a month long break. And this month's theme is inspired by the show Once Upon A Time. I haven't seen the show... but ANYWAY. Onto the goods


All of the products that were in the package

The little insert they include is longer now. It used to be a smaller scrap of paper.

Ingredients listing

This is what the top label looks like.

Everything is swatched over UDPP (except for the blush) and in indirect sunlight

Always the Queen
Always the Queen

Dearie
Dearie

L-R: Always the Queen and Dearie
L-R: Always the Queen and Dearie
L-R: Always the Queen and Dearie

Always the Queen is a burgundy with a purple undertone that has a burnt orange duochrome
Dearie is a yellow gold but has a green sheen, gold sparkles, and a copper duochrome

You Want Darkness?
You Want Darkness?

Misthaven
Misthaven

L-R: You Want Darkness? and Misthaven
L-R: You Want Darkness? and Misthaven
L-R: You Want Darkness? and Misthaven

You Want Darkness? is a plum brown that has green sparkles, red & gold shimmers
Misthaven is a green with a blue undertone and is slightly frosty. 

Wicked Heart (Diablo Lip Rouge)
Wicked Heart (Diablo Lip Rouge)

No swatch on this because I had given it to someone already >_>; I had seen that some people received these samples in clamshells. Maybe they ran out of these little ones?
The guest indie this month is a blush from Dark Heart Designs 
Happy Ending
Happy Ending
L - R: Heavy swatch & blended out

Happy Ending is a soft coral with gold shimmers

I liked this month's colors. I think I would definitely use them, They seem to be very jewel-toned. Since I don't watch the show or know anything about it... I can't tell if it's fitting to the theme or not.

My favorite color from this month would have to be You Want Darkness? I have many colors in my collection and I don't have anything like that.

There was a hint for next month's (errr...THIS month's) Vanishing Cabinet but I can't tell what it is. I'm bad at riddles ;P~

No comments:

Post a Comment