Monday, June 8, 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW: 06.01.15 - 06.07.15

INSERT: Midori's Traveler Notebook (WO2P Vertical) Sorry, I don't know the exact name >_>



 When I went to San Francisco last Sunday, I found these adorable Star Wars sticky notes. I totally splurged because they were quite expensive -_-; Does it count that I didn't spend much when I went to SF??? :P

Monday - I went to my workplace to meet up with an ex-co worker. He finally finished drawing his comic and he was dropping it off to me. (Saved him on shipping). After that, I drove to the Vacaville Premium Outlets to buy some work clothes >_>; Honestly, I didn't know what to do on this day. Watched MAD MAX: FURY ROAD again because it's awesome!

Tuesday - My last vacation day. So sad. Spent most of it working on subscription things (printing labels).

Wednesday - Back to work! (NOOOOOOooOoo! ;P) Luckily, it was slow today. They didn't schedule enough supervisors. It was just me (closing) and Mai (opening). Our manager had to cover us for our lunch breaks. I don't know if he did the same to Mai; but he told me to go to lunch only for 30 minutes. Sadness...

Thursday - This was a terrible TERRIBLE DAY! I worked my regular time (mid-shift); but then one of the supervisors decided he needed to go home. My manager asked if I could stay and close. I should've said no. *sigh* I was so tired!!!! I was cranky. And I messed up big time at the end. Though, everyone told me I should be fine because they made me stay 4 extra hours...

I was a bit ticked because I had plans on working on my subscriptions. but as you can see "CANCELLED". I had to pick up some prints that day too since I needed them ASAP. Unfortunately, I couldn't. I asked my friend to pick them up for me. I don't like relying on other people. I feel like I created a burden for them :( But she insisted it was okay.

Friday - Errands of the universe! Also, it says "Call Starbucks". A few weeks ago, there was a news story about the Starbucks app being hacked. I believe I was one of those people that were hacked. My balance was $1.52 and I was on my lunch break when suddenly I get an email saying "Thank you for refilling your card for $50!"

Me: O_o;?? What? I didn't do anything!

I made sure that it didn't auto-reload. When I got home from work, I deleted the card; changed the "auto-reload" back to ...manual reload (?). A day after, I went to Starbucks thinking I still had the $50. NOPE! Declined! Said I had no funds. I was super confused. So I checked my bank account (came out of debit). Yep, it took $50 out but there was no credit back to my account.

Fast forward a few days later, nope! nothing in my account. I checked the most recent transactions and it said there was a balance merge. It even took my $1.52 -_-;

Anyway, I forgot to call last week; but I ended up calling them. *sigh* so sad. Oh well...

Saturday - Closing shift. It was a slow-ish day. Nothing really interesting to report. 

Sunday - My brother came up to visit and my parents wanted to treat us all to dinner to some ... place. I had told them to go to the Korean BBQ for the longest time... and they always said NO. This time! They listened and they were happy!

RANDOM:
I've been super tempted by the Erin Condren Life Planner. I don't need another planner. (OR DO I!??!?) I have a few more days before the launch... I'll figure it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment