Sunday, June 14, 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW: 06.08.15 - 06.14.15

INSERT: Midori's Traveler Notebook (WO2P Vertical) Sorry, I don't know the exact name >_>


I don't know why I didn't scan my pages before!? I think it's so much easier to see than when I take photos since it doesn't really lay flat. 

The cute carousel stickers I received from my friend as my birthday present. I had to use them ASAP Lol. I think they're so pretty. 

My work schedule has changed again. (Next week too). So here's what happened this week:
Monday - Paid personal day. I completely forgot I requested this day off. I spent it with the bf. We didn't do much, just hung out. 

Tuesday - Erin Condren Life Planner (2015-2016) planner is up! I purchased it at around 11am. And I received it a few days ago.  During my vacation, I purchased Hannibal Season 2 by accident (wanted to get Season 1; I must've grabbed the wrong one) and I wanted to return it. My brother had purchased some cables at my work but needed to return them and the day before, I had bought a game for my 3ds and needed to return it (didn't like it at all!). So during my lunch break that day; I returned everything. For some reason, I kept thinking that Tuesday was Wednesday. Maybe I was just hoping it was so I could have Thursday and Friday off. Lol...

Wednesday - I honestly don't remember this day... >__>

Thursday - Last week, my car started flashing a warning notification saying that my oil needed to be changed. Whoops! I had to look to find which place I wanted to go... I had gone to Sears the year before (with my old car) and they must've read my mind and sent me an email coupon for $15 off my next oil change. I checked online and set up an appointment. I was actually planning on going this day... but nope! The next available time was on Friday. So I set that up. 

Ended up doing all the errands of the universe this day.

Friday - My Dad needed me to drop off a revised building plan in another city (about 30-45 minutes away) after my oil change. Sears is located at the mall, so I got to wander about for a bit. They had said they were going to take an hour but it only took 30 minutes. I was in line buying a pretzel at that time. Lol. Then, I drove off in the 100+ heat! It's been super hot this week! Over 100!
Folsom, CA. is really pretty :) I did get lost a butt load of times (thanks GPS on phone... -_-; ) but I made it. 
At that time I was still in Folsom, I got an email saying that my Erin Condren planner was delivered. WHAT!? Some peoples' planners still weren't ready O_O; I was so surprised it was there. So I drove to my mailbox and picked it up. I was stupidly excited. For the rest of the day, I worked on orders and my subscriptions.

Saturday - Closing shift. I closed by myself which was quite...difficult. It wasn't hard at work, but the situation (?). Basically, on Sundays I'm the backup Audit associate. Which means I need to be logged into the Audit position. It takes a day for it to load. But because I'm still in my department until the end of the day... I can't be put in that position/job code. When they first changed my schedule to be like this; we had a hard time because I wasn't able to log into the Audit system and I had to wait until the CLOSING manager came in which is when half my shift is over already. 

They told me that 30 minutes before I go home on Saturdays [Saturdays and Sundays for my schedule seem to be SET]; they have to change my position. So it's worked out the last few weeks only because I had another closing supervisor with me. Phew! It was just quite difficult to do... I was afraid I wouldn't be able to log in today...errr Sunday. But it was a frustrating day all day at work. :/

Sunday - I didn't sleep very well and ended up sleeping for 2 hours. I was stupidly tired at work and made stupid mistakes. Luckily, I caught them before I did a big mistake. When I'm really tired, I will drink 1/4 of a Rockstar. And that's what I did... but it upset my stomach. That was 5 hours ago... my stomach is still upset ;(

Only a few more weeks until I can use my Erin Condren Life Planner! Woo! Excited! I don't want to decorate it yet because when the time comes and it's decorated already, I'd be sad... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment