Sunday, June 28, 2015

WEEK IN REVIEW: 06.22.15 - 06.28.15


INSERT: Midori's Traveler Notebook (WO2P Vertical) Sorry, I don't know the exact name >_>

STICKERS:
Heidi Swapp

STAMPS:

Last week in the Foxydori! Ahhh! I'm trying to figure out if I want to use stamps in the ECLP. We'll see how the first week goes...

Monday - I was relaxing most of this day. This week I had the same schedule as the previous one (can't say the same for next -_-; ). I was looking (or should I say DROOLING) over planner stickers, I ended up making a few of my own. It was fun but it's nothing too interesting just things to keep track of bills and my schedule. 

Tuesday & Wednesday - This whole was has been SO SLOW at work! Luckily, I was able to complete all these tasks I had to do with no problem and/or interruptions.

Thursday - I finally received my Starbucks card (the replacement because someone hacked into my account). It only took a month -_-; Was also kind of a sad day for me. I was suspended from work for 1 day (that equals 3 days because we're short handed on supervisors) for a mistake I did a few weeks ago when I had that double shift :/ I'm on 90 day probation until mid-September so I can't mess up again or I'll be gone. That was my first suspension EVER... So, I'm quite sad about it :(

Friday - ALL THE ERRANDS OF THE UNIVERSE WERE DONE TODAY! Too many errands... I couldn't do anything but those. :P Btw, this week has been HOT! Can it be COLD and RAINY please!?!?! Also super happy that the U.S. Supreme Court has legalized same sex marriage! ^_^

Saturday - Back to work. It felt weird going back to work. People thought I was fired and they were sad. Some people told me that if I did get fired, they'd quit. Awww ;__; DONT DO THAT!!!! I had a migraine since the night before so I was hoping it was slow and I was happy that I was closing with someone else. Luckily, it WAS slow!

Sunday - Surprisingly, I slept VERY well! Most of the time, I don't. I didn't do any of the nods at work (*gasp!* SHOCKING!) since I was in Audit [Every Sundays; and probably going to be Saturdays too <--soon]. And I finished early! o_O; 

The next week is going to be a bit...crazy. Not, in my personal life or i+t, but at my job. My manager is taking 2 days off, the 2nd in charge is going on vacation [I'm 3rd in charge of my dept], and two other supervisors are taking days off too. It's going to be a bit crazy for me... and of course it's July 4th on Saturday. LUCKILY, our store closes a few hours earlier... but... I'll be the only closer -_-; ENOUGH COMPLAINTS! I'm still hyper!

Next week, I'll be using my Erin Condren Life Planner! I'm excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment