Sunday, May 15, 2016

WEEK IN REVIEW: 05.8.16 - 05.14.16

  PLANNERSFilofax Domino (Turquoise), ECLP Hourly, and Louis Vuitton Monogram PM 
INSERTS: (Personal Sized) Sewmuchcrafting W04P Vertical; (Pocket) Sewmuchcrafting WO2P

STICKERS: Mostly from CreatingandCo, some from ScribbleprintsCo, my own, STICKWITHME 
 I started using the sidebar a lot more. Mostly for reminders. I used to use sticky notes to stick important things happening on certain days but, I've stopped doing that. I never knew what to use the sidebar for except for bill reminders; even though I made my date cover stickers with those flags you see there, I didn't really use them.

Anyway, on Sunday. It was my day off. Yay! I spent most of the time finish pre-packing all of my May subscriptions. Also, I opened an ETSY STORE for planner stickers. There's only one set available "Candy Carousel" which took me MONTHS to tweak. So, check it out if you want :) I used my previous Etsy account for it. *shrugs*

Also, this is totally and completely random. My skin gets dry during the spring. I think it has to do with allergy season. My skin is OKAY during the winter. Is that strange? Anyway, I had purchased (awhile ago <--NOT expired yet :P Don't judge >__> ) some Asian Sheet masks and decided to start using them. I was also gifted some so I have quite a stash (Okay, it's not as many as some people). They mainly consist of My Beauty Diary, The Face Shop, and... another place which I forgot the name of and I'm feeling too lazy to look it up. ;P

Anyway, so you're going to see that I'm trying to use a face mask every day this week (failed, btw. Only did it on Sunday)

 On Monday, I had a PTO (Paid Time Off). I was excited because my days keep getting cancelled and it was ticking me off. [Giving it to other people even though I turned it in before them, etc]

Honestly, I didn't know what to do. I was going to hang out with my friend but plans changed. So I went shopping. I was mainly looking for work shirts (white short-sleeved shirts). Which, I did find. And being the stationery/planner-obsessed idiot that I am ;P I went to Michaels (2 different ones) to see if I could find the new Recollections' Planners that have been released. I had gone to Vacaville (30-45 min away) for my work shirts and the Michaels there. The one nearest to me never has new releases until 6 months later! The Vacaville store sometimes gets new releases within a reasonable amount of time and since I was headed that way...I went.

Unfortunately, both the Vacaville one and the one near me didn't have them. Sadness...

After Vacaville, I drove to the mall and walked around. Just window-shopping. After the mall, I deccided (well I debated with myself for a bit about it) to see Captain America: CIVIL WAR. I debated because it had just been released and I'm not for crowds. But it was a Monday at around 2pm....and honestly, I wasn't too interested in the Captain America movies. The 2nd Avengers movie also bored me to tears. And the funny thing is... I'm easy to please/entertain :P

But, eventually, I did go. And I must say...this movie made up for the Captain America movies I saw previously and Avengers 2. I really loved it! I kind of want to see it again :P

On Tuesday, I went on a bunch of errands with Mom. Since she's finally back from SF. Worked on my subscriptions and ideas and etc. I was actually pretty bored this day. I tried to entertain myself watching Youtube and Netflix. I even tried playing my OUTLAST game but... no. I found myself napping a lot. :P

 STICKERS: CreatingandCo, ObsessedwithCute, MAMBI, and my own

Apparently, this week I didn't want to check any boxes :P

I think it's kind of funny that when I work, Last week was the start of my store's (err my FT job) anniversary sale. Because I have opening shifts...every time my shift starts...there's about 30 in-store pickups that have to be done. Phew. 

My manager decided to call out this day too. But we found out it's because he's been admitted to a hospital :( I hear he's supposed to be back by tomorrow?

After work, my BF was having a small get together at his place. I told him I'd get there right after work. It was good and all but my allergies were acting up and I was getting a really bad headache. So after 3 and a half hours of hanging out, I decided to head home.

So, I don't know if it's because he was drinking and such but... after a long night of texting; he broke up with me.

I hadn't slept for 2 nights already. Tuesday night was because my allergies were REALLY bad and Wednesday because of him breaking up with me. So, I was SUPER tired on Thursday.

I couldn't think straight. But, I don't know... the (ex?) BF kept texting me saying he was wrong and he was saying all that stuff because he was drunk and etc. So, I don't knowwwwww...?????? He kept saying he wanted to get back together. 

Also, while that was happening; I was at work. I had received a billion text messages from my manager that I had to do this and that and this and that because he was going to be out for a few days or a week and because I was next in charge....it falls onto me.

Our corporate office was going to be at work on Friday, we were having our special charity sale, I also had to work on two departments' work schedules for next week. 

Most of the other preparations (sale and corporate office stuff) was done. The only thing I really had to do was the work schedule which I had never done before. We have about 50+ associates in my department and more than half of them have restricted schedules (school/babysitting issues). The store manager tried helping me by printing out a schedule based on the master schedule. Turns out the master schedule wasn't updated so the WHOLE thing had to be changed again ;___;

I tried to get everyones' restrictions down...but like I said...I was super tired and couldn't think straight. So I left it for Friday...

 LUCKILY! On Friday, MOST of the supervisors were scheduled! I helped doing the in store pickups in the morning (There were like 60!!!! ), but once the mid-shift supervisors showed up; I ran off to work on the schedule. It took me about 4 hours to do. But after I was done, I had to get the store managers' to approve it. The Asst. Store Manager told me to let him know when it was done so he could go over it with me.

Yeah... -_-; it took awhile. It took another 1 1/2 hours for it to be revised. So basically, I worked on the schedule for almost all of my shift. *wipes brow*. Also, I didn't work in Audit on Friday. Woohoo! I usually do.

But on Saturday, I had to work in Audit. My allergies were so bad this day. I really couldn't think straight. My head was extremely foggy. I messed up many times (luckily, they caught it!) and it was just bad. So bad that I went home 1 1/2 hours early. My head was pounding, I was sneezing and coughing all over the place. ALLERGY MEDICINE, WHY DON'T YOU WORK!?!?

I went to buy some more allergy medicine and decided to go to the Michaels that's a bit of a ways from here. BE SHOCKED! I found the Recollections planners. I bought 2 (one for me one for my friend). YAY! I KNEW they would have it there. They seemed to get all the new releases and always the stuff that I covet :P Like the mint and gold washi tape. They had it there. The one by me STILL doesn't have it :O

 HOURLY! I know! 3 planners in a week!? What?! You're going to laugh when I say this, though I think I mentioned before...I've decided to make this my "what I did" planner. While my other ones are planners that let me know what needs to be done; this one is time management and what I actually did. Also, I really like decorating this planner.

STICKERS: Mostly from CreatingandCo, ObsessedwithCute, MAMBI, and WhimsicalPlans

I used the same CreatingandCo kit that I used for my personal-sized planner. These are the leftovers. I like using the leftovers for the Hourly

Also, when I'm bored or feeling...like crap! I use the Hourly to decorate to calm down. Is that strange? I decorate every other day. (Example: if it's Sunday; I'll wait until Tuesday to decorate Sunday and Monday) Decorating is very therapeutic (for me). 

Anyway, that's it for this week. I think next week, my HOURLY isn't going to match the personal one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment